FracSinus RSM AB offer state of the art stress measurements using both hydraulic and overcoring techniques. Stress data interpretations are also undertaken based on hydraulic data, overcoring data, data resolving from various failures of the borehole wall (drilling-induced fractures, borehole breakouts, slips on re-activated faults). All data interpretations follow the guidelines of the International Society of Rock Mechanics (ISRM).
Pre- and postlog of test section using electrical imaging indicating induced en enchelon fractures.
- Well sizes 76 mm or larger
- Testing in arbitrary oriented boreholes
- Testing in water-filled boreholes
- Depth range 0-1000 m
- Overcoring cell Borre Probe, version III
- Overcoring cell Borre Probe, version IV (estimated
to year 2021)
- Cell CSIRO HID (for stress monitoring)
- Cell Borre Mon (for stress monitoring; estimated to
- Logger Nexus for monitoring cells
Overcoring measurement procedure with Borre III, WL drilling.