FracSinus RSM AB offer state of the art stress measurements using both hydraulic and overcoring techniques.
Stress data interpretations are also undertaken based on hydraulic data, overcoring data, data resolving from various failures of the borehole wall (drilling-induced fractures, borehole breakouts, slips on re-activated faults). All data interpretations follow the guidelines of the International Society of Rock Mechanics (ISRM).
Since year 2020, services also include large scale hydraulic fracturing applications, where the servies include installation and operational services of hydrofrac units, technical support of both surface and downhole tools, implementation and data interpretation and evaluation.
Pre- and postlog of test section using electrical imaging indicating induced en enchelon fractures.
- Well sizes 76 mm or larger
- Testing in arbitrary oriented boreholes
- Testing in water-filled boreholes
- Depth range 0-1000 m
- Overcoring cell Borre Probe, version III, semi wire-line
in NQ-sized boreholes
- Overcoring cell Borre Probe, version IV, fully wire-line
in HQ-sized boreholes (estimated to year 2021-2022).
- Cell CSIRO HID (stress monitoring)
- Cell Borre Mon (stress monitoring)
- Logger Nexus for monitoring cells
Overcoring measurement procedure with Borre III, WL drilling.